Small Titanium Pressure Modules L-MP
Titanium pressure sensors
Exceptional insulating properties and radiation resistance of sapphire enable utilization of the sensitive element within the temperature range from -200°C to +350°C even under the impact of high electromagnetic interferences and radiation. Our strain gauge elements are manufactured by solid-state microelectronic methods and provide high quality and long therm stable repeatability.
Let us know your special requirements.
L-MP Module Features
- Small body with HEX 12
- Pressure port also with M5
- Relative pressure sensor
- Resistive Wheatstone bridge
- Resolution of pressure sensor 0,01%span
- Nominal pressure ranges from 1 MPa to 150 MPa and from 10 bar to 1500 bar resp.
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to +200°C
- Dielectrical strength min. 700 VAC
Series Specification as PDF
Further technical details to this line of products you can find in our module specification L-MP.
Any further questions?
In case there are open questions or special requirements please contact us.